Message to our Noosa Civic community
To our Noosa Civic community,
The safety and well-being of our customers, Centre staff and local community is our highest priority and that we are taking all the necessary precautions and following the advice of Government Health Departments with regard to hygiene and cleanliness within the Centre.
We continue to maintain a significantly heightened level of precautionary measures to help keep our community safe. These measures include:
- Hand sanitiser stations are placed at each Centre entry.
- Social distancing is constantly encouraged throughout the Centre and limitations are in place in a number of stores.
- Additional cleaning practices continue to be a priority with frequent cleaning of all customer touch points.
- Social distancing is monitored and encouraged.
You can help too!
Let’s keep our Noosa Civic community safe by following a few simple practices:
- If you are unwell, stay home.
- Wash or sanitise your hands regularly.
- Use tap and pay where possible.
- Due to store capacity limits you may need to queue outside stores. We recommend allowing extra time for your shopping visit.
- Remember the 1.5m distance between you and others!
We thank you for your cooperation and support. We’re looking forward to seeing you soon.
Noosa Civic Centre Management.